F60 Series Steam Humidifier
High-Capacity Steam Humidifier
When Consistent, Stabilized Humidity is Desired
Skuttle Duct-Mounted Steam Humidifiers are the best option when stabilized humidity is desired or essential. They work well on all heating systems with air movers, and are particularly effective on furnaces that don’t operate long enough or generate enough heat for other humidifiers to work efficiently.
- Safety control shutoff to prevent humidifier from operating in the event of a furnace failure
- No canister or added replacement parts needed for maintenance.
- Uses minimal water
- Stainless steel unit provides improved corrosion resistance
- Strong unit, hand-welded, Made in the USA
- Built-in Flushing Timer included
- Humidifier is available in 120V (F60-1) and 240V (F60-2)
Moisture Output Capacity
Home/Humidifier Sizing Range
|F60-1 @ 13 GPD
|F60-2 @ 17 GPD
NOTE: Ratings and calculations are in compliance with ARI Formula 610.
How Steam Humidifiers Work
Inside a Skuttle Steam Humidifier, a water temperature sensing device operates the furnace fan independently from your home’s heating system. Because it has its own heat source, a steam unit will effectively humidify your home regardless of the air temperature.
Due to Steam Humidifiers’ internal complexity and the danger of scalding, cleaning and servicing by a qualified HVAC contractor is strongly recommended.
- Dimensions: All Models: 6-7/8”H 11-7/8”W 12-1/2”D
- F60-1 Internal Heat Source: 1.5 kw, 120V, 12.5 amps incoloy sheathed element
- F60-2 Internal Heat Source: 2.0 kw, 240V, 8.3 amps incoloy sheathed element
- Duct Opening All Models: 10-1/2” x 8”
- Corrosion-resistant, low-water cutoff switch and built-in overflow protection
- Heating element decreases watt density and reduces premature burnout
- Mounting bracket serves as a fixed template and creates a drawer-like frame on the ductwork for easy installation and service
- 3/8” barbed, brass overflow fitting for fast, secure tubing installation
- Thermal fan interlock control allows unit to provide humidity independent of the furnace’s heating cycle
- Single-piece service drain petcock makes cleaning easy