55UD Flow-Thru Humidifier
Under-Duct Flow-Thru Humidifier with Manual Humidistat
Humidifier for Warm Air Furnaces and High-Efficiency Heating Systems
Skuttle Under Duct Humidifiers are real workhorses that perform well on heat pumps and high-efficiency heating systems. In fact, they are superior to plenum-mount flow-thrus on today’s 90-plus furnaces.
- Highest performing unit, perfect for large homes
- Easy to maintain – unique mounting frame allows easy removal from duct for cleaning and servicing
- Durable, corrosion-resistant thermoplastic cabinet helps ensure long life
- Energy efficient technology uses minimal electricity
- Great in hard water applications
- Made in the U.S.A.
Moisture Output Capacity
|Temp (Warm Air Duct)
Home/Humidifier Sizing Range
NOTE: Ratings and calculations are in compliance with ARI Formula 610.
- Dimensions: 6-3/8”H x 15-1/4”W x 19-1/2”D
- Extension into Duct: 7-5/8”
- Extension below Duct: 6-3/8”
- Duct Opening: 12 x 16”
- Minimum Duct Width: 12”
- Evaporator Pad: 12 ¾”H x 10-7/8”W x 1-5/8”D
- Pad Replacement No. : A04-1725-045
The Model 55UD, along with its connecting water valves, must be turned OFF at the end of each heating season.