2002 Flow-Thru Humidifier
Fan-Powered, By-Pass Flow-Thru Humidifier
Efficient, Effective and Easy to Maintain!
Skuttle’s high-capacity Flow-Thru Humidifiers are designed to accommodate today’s narrower ductwork, lower furnace temperatures and shorter blower cycles. This compact humidifier enables you and your family to enjoy the benefits
of healthful, humidified air which results in reduced static, prevents wood from cracking and provides a more comfortable environment. Proper humidity will also lower your electric bill.
- Designed for homes with limited space and no room for bypass.
- Low profile makes units ideal where space is limited
- Shut-off damper reduces airflow in summer allowing air conditioner to run more efficiently and economically.
- Great for homes with hard water.
- Easy seasonal maintenance (takes 30 seconds)
- Thermoplastic cabinet resists rust, corrosion and warpage.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Moisture Output Capacity
|Temp (Warm Air Duct)
Home/Humidifier Sizing Range
NOTE: Ratings and calculations are in compliance with ARI Formula 610.
- Dimensions: 18-5/8”H x 13-3/4”W x 9-5/8”D
- Plenum Opening: 16-5/8” high x 13-1/8” wide
- Fan Motor: 115 VAC, .7 Amps
- Solenoid: 24 VAC
- Water Supply Tubing: ¼” OD Copper [not supplied]
- Water Drain Tubing: ½” ID [not supplied]
- Evaporator Pad: 16-5/8”H x 9-7/8”W x 1-9/16”D
- Pad Replacement No.: A04-1725-051
- U.S. Patent Nos.: 5,851,444 and 5,932,148
- Ideal for installations where the return air plenum is not easily accessible
- Compact width fits plenums as narrow as 14”
- Reversible side panels permit left or right side bypass installation
- Stainless steel orifice won’t break and cleans easily
- Internal solenoid protected from damage
- Barbed drain fitting prevents hose from slipping
- Superior patented wicking and water distribution system accommodates non-level plenums