2000 Flow-Thru Humidifier
By-Pass Flow-Thru Humidifier
Efficient, Effective and Easy to Maintain!
Skuttle’s high-capacity Flow-Thru Humidifiers are designed to accommodate today’s narrower ductwork, lower furnace temperatures and shorter blower cycles. This compact humidifier enables you and your family to enjoy the benefits of healthful, humidified air which results in reduced static, prevents wood from cracking and provides a more comfortable environment. Proper humidity will also lower your electric bill.
- Low profile makes units ideal for limited space.
- Shut-off damper reduces airflow in summer allowing air conditioner to run more efficiently and economically.
- Great for homes with hard water.
- Easy seasonal maintenance (takes 30 seconds)
- Thermoplastic cabinet resists rust, corrosion and warping.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Moisture Output Capacity
|Temp (Warm Air Duct)
Home/Humidifier Sizing Range
NOTE: Ratings and calculations are in compliance with ARI Formula 610.
- Dimensions: 13-1/2”H x 12-1/2”W x 9-5/8”D
- Plenum Opening: 10"H x 9"W
- Bypass Opening: 6" dia. (tubing not supplied)
- Solenoid: 24 VAC
- Water Supply Tubing: 1/4” OD copper (not supplied)
- Water Drain Tubing : 1/2” ID (not supplied)
- Evaporator Pad: 11-1/2”H x 9-7/8”W x 1-9/16”D
- Pad Replacement No.: A04-1725-052
- U.S. Patent Nos.: A04-1725-052
- Compact width fits plenums as narrow as 10” and can be modified to fit 8” plenums
- Reversible side panels permit left or right side bypass installation
- Stainless steel orifice won’t break and cleans easily
- Internal solenoid protected from damage
- Barbed drain fitting prevents hose from slipping
- Superior patented wicking and water distribution system accommodates non-level plenums